Former Indonesian National Team Player Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Season > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

제작부터 판매까지

3D프린터 전문 기업

자유게시판

Former Indonesian National Team Player Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Corine
댓글 0건 조회 31회 작성일 24-09-15 17:37

본문

bojan-hodak_44edd50.jpgPSBS Biak has recruited many new players, including a 'contingent' of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak is a newly promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm earned promotion by winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, overcoming Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has gathered top talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer was signed from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also returned. Among the foreign players, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will make their debut in Indonesia. All three are from Argentina, the same country as coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot accompany the team due to licensing issues. Juan Esnaider has replaced him. As a player, Esnaider had a notable career. He has represented Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has previously managed Getafe. However, he was not fortunate as he joined Getafe when they were in the lower table and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be assisted by Robertino Pugliara, who is well-versed in Indonesian and Papuan football. The former Persipura player can serve as a translator and cultural bridge for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

With their current roster, Persela Lamongan is among the most impressive teams in Liga 2. At least in terms of player market value, the team coached by Didik Ludiyanto ranks highest. According to Transfermarkt, Persela Lamongan has a market value of Rp29.2 billion, making them the fourth highest in terms of player market value in Liga 2 for the 2024/2025 season. However, this figure could increase, as Laskar Joko Tingkir is still determined to continue their recruitment drive. Once their squad is complete, Persela Lamongan could potentially break into the top three most valuable teams in Liga 2 2024/2025.

dewa-persib_87471f9.jpgIndividually, Persela Lamongan's players also have high market values. One notable player, Ezechiel Ndouasel, is listed as one of the most valuable players in Liga 2 this season. The Chad international is estimated to have a market value of Rp2.61 billion, making him the highest-valued player in Laskar Joko Tingkir. Other players with significant market values include Wawan Febrianto, Arsyad Yusgiantoro, and several others. With such a star-studded lineup, it's no surprise that Persela Lamongan is considered a strong candidate for promotion. The team also has a solid history in top-tier competitions.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

bali-united_9ede2c1.jpgThe most significant change in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 is the competition system. Unlike the 2023/2024 season, there will be no more Regular Series or Championship Series. These stages have been eliminated, meaning there will no longer be semifinals or finals. The champion of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 will be the team that finishes at the top of the standings at the end of the season. "The club that occupies the 1st position in the final BRI Liga 1 2024/25 standings will be declared the champion of BRI Liga 1," states Article 9, Section 6 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 regulations.

Persebaya has a tradition of developing young talents, with players like Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah having achieved success. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib is a name to watch. Having impressed during the 2024/2025 pre-season, Alfan Suaib, who was a trainee last season, shows promise as a winger and could be a valuable option if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are not performing at their best.

Persib Bandung (4-2-3-1): Kevin Ray Mendoza; Edo Febriansyah, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Robi Darwis; Marc Klok, Dedi Kusnandar; Ciro Alves, Mailson Duarte, Dimas Drajad; David da Silva. Coach: Bojan Hodak
PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mariyo Fabiyo; David Uopmabin, Donni Monim, Julian Velazquez, Marckhio Merauje; Jonata Machado, Damianus Adiman, Williams Ladera; Ablo Arganaraz, Alexsandro Ferreira, Cristian Esparza. Coach: Juan Esnaider

For more information on hasil bri liga 1 2024 2025 have a look at our own internet site.widodo-c.-putro_7c84bf8.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 (주)금도시스템
주소 대구광역시 동구 매여로 58
사업자 등록번호 502-86-30571 대표 강영수
전화 070-4226-4664 팩스 0505-300-4664
통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 2019-2020 (주)금도시스템. All Rights Reserved.