Streaming Link for Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025: Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

Streaming Link for Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025: Persija Jakarta vs Bar…

페이지 정보

작성자 Jana Bernier 작성일 24-09-24 23:07 조회 62 댓글 0

본문

The head-to-head record between PSS Sleman and Persebaya is not favorable. In the last six encounters, PSS has never won against Bajul Ijo. During this period, Persebaya won three times, and the remaining three matches ended in draws. Persebaya has a strong roster, including Francisco Rivera, who was the best player in BRI Liga 1 2023/2024. However, this does not make PSS captain Kim Kurniawan concede defeat before the match. "Rivera had an outstanding season with Madura United FC last year and was a crucial player for the team. We need to control Rivera’s movement to limit his impact on Persebaya's play," Kim said.

jadwal-bri-lig1_c95eda3.jpgThe match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera will be broadcasted live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, starting at 15:30 WIB. Persija Jakarta advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup but their performance needs evaluation due to three consecutive losses and conceding nine goals in five matches. Barito Putera did not partake in the President's Cup but has engaged in several high-profile friendlies, including a 3-0 win against Persebaya Surabaya. Matches between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are often intense. Last season, both encounters in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend continue in the 2024/2025 season? Persija Jakarta has been restructuring after their President's Cup campaign. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri believes they are ready for the season opener in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The 20-year-old is hopeful for an improved performance and believes that Jak Mania’s support will be crucial. With The Jakmania cheering from the stands, Ferarri believes it will boost the team’s energy. "I am very proud to play in front of Jak Mania again. At the end of last season in BRI Liga 1, we played in Bali with limited support. As a player, I need the support from Jak Mania to boost our spirit," he said.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. If you liked this article and you would like to obtain more facts concerning derby kalimantan, www.liputan6.com, kindly go to our web site. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

beckham-putra_f0b5a17.jpgPersija Jakarta vs Barito Putera
Stadium: Jakarta International Stadium
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
Broadcast: Indosiar
Live Streaming: Vidio
Streaming Link: Click this link

ramiro-fergonzi-pss-_14c4212.jpgThe reason for Persija Jakarta’s cancellation of the friendly match against Atletico Madrid is their participation in the 2024 President's Cup. Initially, there were rumors that Persija would face Atletico Madrid on Saturday (August 3) at Jakarta International Stadium (JIS) as part of their preparations for the upcoming season. However, Persija advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup and had to compete for third place against Persis Solo on the same day at Stadion Manahan, Solo. "It was definitely not possible because we were involved in the third-place match of the 2024 President’s Cup," Persija's Director Mohamad Prapanca told reporters. He explained that Atletico Madrid could only come on that specific date, which conflicted with Persija's schedule. "We were ready to host them, but we had to adhere to the regulations set by our federation," Prapanca continued. Prapanca is unsure if Atletico Madrid will still visit Indonesia after the friendly was canceled. He noted that Persija had initially planned to test their strength against the Spanish giants. "I’m not sure. You should inquire with the promoter about Atletico Madrid’s visit. Regarding the planning, yes, the plan was made," Prapanca added. "But the promoter also needs to get approval from our federation and PT LIB to see if it could be arranged during the 2024 President’s Cup," he concluded.

jadwal-bri-liga-1_5c92ed0.jpgThe BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 schedule and streaming link for the match between Persebaya Surabaya and PSS Sleman today. The match between Persebaya and PSS Sleman will take place on Sunday (August 11, 2024) starting at 19:00 WIB. Persebaya won 2-0 against Persik Kediri in their last friendly match. Although Bajul Ijo won, their performance has not been optimal yet. The collaboration between Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva is still not fully cohesive. Meanwhile, in their last friendly match, PSS Sleman lost 1-2 to Persita Tangerang. PSS’s performance is also not optimal, but there is hope brought by midfielder Moon Chang-jin, the attacking creator for Super Elang Jawa.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 2019-2020 (주)금도시스템 All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : (주)금도시스템 / 대표 : 강영수
주소 : 대구광역시 동구 매여로 58
사업자 등록번호 : 502-86-30571
전화 : 070-4226-4664 팩스 : 0505-300-4664
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 홍우리안

PC 버전으로 보기